12/16/2013

Christmas Tree Holiday Card

Well if you are one who has been so busy that you have little time to send out Christmas cards, how about going here to this site and creating your own Christmas Tree Holiday card? You get to decorate the tree any way you want and then print or email your card to your special friend of choice.

Here is mine, and let me take this opportunity to wish all my cyber friends a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year. Wow, I am not ready for 2014, how about you? They are coming and going way too fast for me.



Ok, I was amazed when I saw this photo transform with Google's Auto Awesome photo effects! Here is what happened to it:


Here is a link to information on the Auto Awesome Photo effects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.