3/13/2014

Rose, Thorn, Bud


I have read several different articles on this neat activity for parents to use with children or for teachers to use in their classroom as a reflection. Parents can do this around the dinner table or as a bedtime activity. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes for each child. I wish I would have done this with my children while they were growing up. Teachers can use this activity for students to reflect after a long day or week. For the rose, they share their best part of the day. For the thorn, they share the worst part of the day. And then for the bud, they decide on what they look forward to the next day. Isn't this a great idea to use? I love it and will share this with my grown children to use with my grandchildren. I hope that they like it and to tie it to the rose is a perfect visual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.