11/08/2016

Are Your Students Blogging?

I have posted about blogging before, but cannot say enough about the impact it has on students. Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite resources to get you hooked on blogging with your students. PLEASE try it for six months and I know you will see how much it improves students' writing. I challenge you to try it NOW.


  1. Pernille Ripp on Student Blogging (great expert resource)
  2. Blogging 4 Kids by William Chamberlain
  3. Student Blogging Basics by David Theriault
  4. Easyblog.org
  5. Comments 4 Kids
  6. Blogging by Cybraryman  (lots of resources)
  7. Paper Blogging by Pernille Ripp (great for introducing blogs)
  8. QuadBlogging 
  9. Blogging without Text by Richard Byrne 
  10. Sample Student Blogs on Edublogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.