8/08/2014

Edublogger's Challenge for Teachers

I have several posts about Blogs: What is a Blog and Blogs in Education
I guess I cannot say enough about blogging. It is a passion of mine because it gives you a chance to reflect, put your thoughts down and then knowing that others are reading it and finds it useful gives you that icing on top. Today I ran across an article from Edublogs that shares a Teacher Challenge for 2014. It was posted August 6th, so I do hope some of you join this. It will not begin until August the 14th. I can be great professional development for teachers who have always wanted to have a class blog, but never got around to doing it. This is your chance, while stepping you through the process, step by step! They have two tracks: for your personal blog and then one for teachers setting up a classroom blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.