3/27/2015

SMART Notebook Files in Easter Theme



Wow, what a find today when I ran across this awesome resource just in time for the Easter holiday. If you want to engage your students (we know how their little minds wander when it's so pretty outside) with some fun activities, check out Shannon Long's (@SweetBlessShanSmart Notebook files for Easter. While you are browsing through them, think  about how she has organized these in a LiveBinder. It beats going through your old school files flipping through pages & pages of materials. Does anyone do that anymore? I know I spent many years in team meetings choosing the activities that everyone brought to the table for our unit. I think that they dreaded me coming with my large stack to cull through. It was so time consuming and now with digital technology, everything can be saved and organized online with a SEARCH feature to boot. That in itself is worth all the time saved. I hope you will agree that these resources will be a hit in your classroom. You don't have to bookmark them all. In LiveBinder, they allow you to add other binders to your shelf. It is free to join, and does not require you to create one. You can just go and add all the ones that others have curated! Now, go and enjoy this spring weather since you now have so many activities ready for your students next week!

1 comment:

Comments are encouraged.