9/09/2015

Do You Teach Super Sentences?

I understand how stretched teachers' budgets are and how many teachers spend their own money on teaching supplies. Teachers do this because they care for their students and want to provide the best learning possible. That is why I love sharing websites that offer free resources and opportunities to download teaching resources. Today, I ran across this poster for Super Sentences by Teaching Packs. Every so often, they allow you to download one of their resources. I have found some great visuals on Story Starters which is in another post.  I hope someone who reads this will be able to use the Super Sentences. My students always enjoyed creating super sentences in class as I know yours do. Here is where you can download your own copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.