5/30/2013

I never can get enough of the many visuals out there on Bloom's Taxonomy that include apps and tools under each category. I ran across this one from Alan Carrington that is called the Padagogy Wheel. It includes the SAMR model of technology integration as well as the different tools and apps in each category. I think it is wonderful and useful and hope you like it as well. Here is the poster version that include QR codes to scan for other resources.

The Padagogy Wheel V2.0: It’s all about transformation and integration

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    best upcoming video games

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged.