8/15/2013

Resources from Recharge Your Batteries

I was able to catch the 2nd annual Recharge Your Batteries with +Janet Corder and was pleased that I joined in the virtual event.  +Kevin Honeycutt gave the first one and it also was a great presentation. I She shared great resources that you can use immediately in yourclassroom. The best part of course is her Recharge Your Batteries LiveBinder full of the resources that she shared. We were able to post comments and resources following the #tcearecharge hashtag. I have been so busy with work, that I have not been able to post about the event until now.  During the event, I had Evernote opened and took notes that I could refer back. Of course, the hashtag is also available for you to check for other resources. Here are some of the highlights that I felt needed to be saved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.