1/19/2013

Learning More about Blogger

Wow, I managed to fit in some time today (Saturday) to preview the Getting Started guide with Blogger. What I discovered is that I already knew the basics and needed to by past that guide. There is a section that is called Blogger Help which was more where I was. I don't think that I am advanced at blogs, but do know a bit. I went through the more dynamic templates to see about changing mine for a more wider display, but after going through the entire choices of templates, I decided I preferred then one I had in the beginning, even though it is not as wide as I would like. I even played around with the HTML code to see if I could change the width, but I never managed to get it right. I was able to sort my layout and add a few other gadgets that was available. I want to try and put my Twitter feed on it, but the one available was not working. The one thing that my blog does not have is multiple pages. I am wondering what other page I would possibly need. Maybe I will view other blogs, to get some ideas. Now my next task will be to locate positive benefits from blogging. Until next post, see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Peegy, you might find Blogging Week useful - starts tomorrow (21 Jan) http://c4lpt.co.uk/top100tools/2013/01/blogging-week-21-25-january-2013/

    Jane Har

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been wondering about blogger. Thinking about switching my ED Tech blog away from edublogs. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged.