11/06/2013

Lucidpress & Lucidchart works with Google Apps

I have discovered this great online digital tool that reminds me of Publisher, but with all the online features to share and collaborate. I know many of you have students create digital projects or newsletters; I think this tool would be a great one to consider. The best part is that they sync with Google Drive and have many templates to get the juices flowing!
Here is a video explaining about Lucidpress.



 As if that is not enough, they also have Lucidchart for those who want more of an infographic or diagram. Here is a video explaining Lucidchart.




I am totally excited how you can collaborate with both tools as an app or web based.
The Lucidpress app is in beta, not sure if it is out just yet, but Lucidchart one is available for free!
 
                       I think you are going to like the features!
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.