11/06/2013

SAMR model for Tech Integration


This is great information on SAMR for technology integration. I like how the author of the blog, "Let's Dance Through Life" gives examples at each stage. I had viewed and bookmarked the video, SAMR in 120 seconds previous before coming across her blog article. In Edutopia's awesome course for Getting Started with Technology Integration, they highlight a short history of technology integration. My take from it is the section titled, "New Demands on Learners, Teachers" pointing out the new transformation in education. It is not the same and we need to accept this and move on. I do hope you take the time to go through this information.
I have a different blog post on this SAMR model below. Go to the article to locate more details on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged.